brandon2002brandon2002

Main Audio Reviews Stats 4 Fans

"Drown" - F-777 "Drown" - F-777

Nice man

Haha this is a pretty awesome song! I love this type of music always make me wanna play Megaman!

_-={A Place for Dreams}=-_ _-={A Place for Dreams}=-_

Wow

Wow you are absolutly amazing! This may be asking to much but could you teach me? I really need expert advice and stuff.
brandondesmarais2002@hotmail.com

MaestroRage responds:

Sure man, I don't go on MSN much though, my email and AIM are in my profile, if you want to ask me any questions, or take a listen at your work, i'd be more then happy to do so!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^. I hear some good potential in you brandon, keep pushing yourself, you'll get here and beyond if you want.

Welcome to 2007 Welcome to 2007

Very nice

Hey that was an awsome song man good job :)

Attasuke responds:

ty =D it was originally gonna be longer, but I decided to keep it simple

"Mystical Ninjas" - Edo Castle "Mystical Ninjas" - Edo Castle

Wow!

Hey man that is awsome In FACT i am Playing that game these days! it is so fun! Keep making these songs man!

Rythim-Man responds:

Thanks mate. This song plays while the Mystical Ninjas are trying to climb a castle set ablaze by Impact. The first part is sad because a once beautiful home to royalty is destroyed. The second part is more upbeat because the Ninjas have almost made it to the end. It is almost like the music is trying to chear them on.

Actually while I was playing the game, and I heard the upbeat part, it actually cheared me on because it was a sign that it was almost over, so I started playing with more pizzaz. That's why I loved this track enough to remix it.

Well my long reply for the day is done :p

Thanks alot and -
keep on keepin' on!

Krilio Krilio

Pretty sweet

Hey I really like it!
The scratches can be a little less i think casue it really takes something away. :)
good job